Vivid C700HD Hydraulic Cabin Stretcher Lift
The Vivid C700HD Hydraulic lift system looks, feels and operates with the style and easy function of a conventional passenger lift.
The benefits of the Vivid C700HD is not only the cost savings in the lift equipment, but also the cost saving in building works required, no Pit with a head height of 2600 mm for automatic sliding doors and 2250 mm for swing style doors. The C700HD also referred to as a stretcher lift or bed lift is also an ideal lift solution for hospitality and medical locations, as well as car park lifts and similar, the C700HD is a versatile compact commercial and public lift access solution.
THE VIVID C700HD STRETCHER PLATFORM LIFT
- Transport hospital, care home stretchers and bikes between all levels (Up to Five) with ease using the Vivid C700HD hydraulic lift.The C700HD accommodates with ease, stretcher beds, and can also be tailored to your building design and requirements.
- The C700HD is fully compliant, with exceptional safety features and design options to suit any decor.
- The 700HD is a superb commercial and public access lift solution requiring minimal building works
Vivid C700HD KEY FEATURES
- The Vivid C700HD 500Kg platform lift is an ideal size for stretcher beds or for transporting light goods . Click hear to look at the A1000 a 1000 Kg Platform Lift option from the “A” series of Platform Lifts from Vivid Lifts.
- Easy to install in either a shaft, or its own supporting structure, the Vivid C700HD offers a flexible lift solution for commercial and public buildings were access is required without extensive building works.
- Unlike other hydraulic lift systems, the C700HD doesn’t require a full machine room, deep pit or extensive head room at the upper floor.
C700HD Safety Features
- Auto-dialler linked to the lift car alarm button.
- Battery backup and emergency movement, ensure the passengers safety and comfort at all times.
- Overload protection.
- Over-speed governor.
Compliance:- CE Marked EN81-70 – BS6440 – BS8300 – Machinery Directive & Meets the requirements of the Building Regulations Part M
- Lift Type:- C700HD Hydraulic Cabin Lift
- Environment:- Internal
- No of Floors served:- Two to Five - Max Travel 8500 mm
- Rated Speed:- 0.15 m/s Soft start - Soft Stop
- Load Capacity:- 500 Kg
- Drive System:- Direct-acting hydraulic
- Headroom:- 2650 mm Automatic doors- 2250 mm Swing style doors
- Operation Controls:- One-touch operation- Landings and Lift car with Automatic doors
- Power requirements:- 230V Single-Phase 20 Amp
- Emergency Backup:- External emergency lowering from lift control cabinet.
- Shaft requirements:- Masonry / Concrete by others or Self-supporting steel structure (Optional)
- Doors styles:- Full height 3-Speed telescopic automatic doors or Single swing style doors.
- Compliance:- CE Marked EN81-70 - BS6440 - BS8300 - Machinery Directive & Meets the requirements of the Building Regulations Part M
- Lift car size:- 1100 mm x 2200 mm
- Shaft size:- 1410 mm (W) x 2475 mm (D)
- Door sizes:- 900 mm (W) 2000 mm Std Optional heights available 2100 mm & 2200 mm
- Pit depth:- 120 mm – 140 mm (Self supporting Structure)
- Control Box Size:- 470 mm (D) x 750 mm (W) x 1680 mm (H) Located within 9 Meters of lift.