The New S7 Incline Platform lifts for Straight Staircases.
The S7 incline platform lift offers a tailor-made approach from the outset.
Each lift is individually manufactured to the width and length of the specific staircase quoted and therefore designed to perfectly fit your staircase without significant alterations (in most cases, none). The S7 similar design to the S6 Incline Platform Lift is an excellent choice for a straight staircase internal and external tested in the harshest of climates. Check out our S6 Incline Stair-lift for curved staircases or staircases with a mid-landings.
The aluminium rail system of the S7 Incline Platform Lift looks sleek and modern and can as an optional extra incorporate a bannister rail and fits seamlessly into the existing surroundings for internal and external use.
S6 Load: 300 Kg.
NEW FOR 2021 s7 Incline Platform Lift with Fold down barrier arms options.
Safety arms help to prevent the user from tipping from the platform, and platform ramps to the front and back have touch safety features that recognise any obstruction and stop the lift should an accident occur.
Further safety details:
- Over-speed governor and brake.
- Pressure-sensitive ramps which will stop the lift if it runs in an obstacle.
- Battery operation (Lift recharges when parked)
- Limit switches
- Thermal overload relay
- Manual release mechanism
Compliance:- CE Marked EN81-70 – BS6440 – BS8300 – Machinery Directive & Meets the requirements of the Building Regulations Part M
- Load 300 Kg
- Driving system Rack with over-speed governor
- Load carrying construction Steel- and aluminium rails, wall mounted or on columns
- Speed Approximately 0.10 m/sek.
- Power supply Charger Single phase 230V AC - Lift 24V DC
- Battery type Maintenance free
- Motors Driving motor 550W 3 ph. 24V DC, Platform motor 24V DC, Barrier arm motor 24V DC